01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: Casual Chic. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Casual Chic.

34
So i took a trip to the salon this weekend. My hair and scalp needed a good rub, after which i settled for a ponytail which i styled in this high bun. This is me right after i got back from the salon.


These shorts are so comfy. I've had them for d longest time. i love the fit.


The back of my hair.. already messy from resting my head backwards while driving back home. I don't like sticky gels or anything hard on my hair.


I absolutely love these raffia bangles. its got that tribal chic effect. I always have to give out one or two every time i wear them out. 
I like to keep my makeup during the day as light as possible.


Vintage L&N satchel. Its so old, i couldnt even find any link to the designer (usually i google almost everything) lol. It has that smell of something really old which i love. and its in the most perfect condition. 



I don't know how i got my neck into this funny position but i like it. 
 
(shorts-Next, satchel-Thifted, pointed ballet flats-Atmosphere,  watch -Sekonda, blouse-H&M, bangles and ring-Local market.)

Peace, Love and Sequins.



35 36 37 38