01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: DIY Blouse 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DIY Blouse

34
The fun in thriftin is not knowing what you will find. It's like a treasure hunt. So imagine my disappointment when i went hunting and couldn't find anything. I ended up in this woman's store and everything she had was just... i dont no.. ugly. However she kept begging me to just take something. It didn't help that her husband was begging me as well. So i took this very ugly skirt and as i made to leave i spotted this dress. Immediately i saw it i knew what i wanted to do with it. Of course i dropped the skirt.

So i cut off the bottom half,



 and made me a new blouse.



I paired it with this vintage Alfred Dunner print skirt which i had also altered by cutting it shorter than its original length ( you can't see the whole of it but there isn't so much more left from where the photo ends). I'm not very tall so i can get away with wearing short anything.



Stripes and prints. You don't say! Well rules are meant to be broken. This worked for me so hey...lol



 Excuse the bathroom photos. :-)

35 36 37 38