01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: CALIFORNIA GIRLS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

CALIFORNIA GIRLS

34
So the Golden globes have come and gone. I didn't get to see the live red carpet coverage. My sister promised to give me live updates from home as i was in the hospital cos my mum was admitted. However, she slept off. She couldn't be bothered to feed her fashion junkie sister's addiction.

In that hospital eh, the channel never changes from Africa Magic. Infact i'm convinced the person who handles the decoder remote attends 'Lord's chosen' Yes.

Tried to follow online but the best word that describes Starcomms internet on that fateful night is errrmm 'Struggle'

Hollywood stylists don't play at all. I imagine they don't sleep at all especially during awards season.

These looks did it for me. And the others, well... not quite.

Salma Hayek in Gucci. 
The curves on this woman... the dress hugs them in all the right places. Love the graphic print on the top half of the dress. Ultra sexy.


Viola Davis in Emilo Pucci. 
What does it for me is the rich hue of this dress. it suits her skin tone so so well. Love it!


Angelina Jolie is such a beautiful woman. 
One word that describes this look is 'Perfection'.


Claire Danes in J. Mendel. 
Bringing sexy back. Literally.


Emma Stone in Lanvin. 
 Love the two toned effect and of course the belt. The look is Effortless and Elegant at the same time.


Jessica Chastain in Givenchy. 
The dress fits her like a glove. Gorgeous


Nicole Kidman in Versace. 
This woman can do no wrong in my eyes. Sexy for decadessss.


 Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackerman
 Now this is a lovely dress and it fits perfectly. But her skin is way too pale for this shade of blue. I know i would have grabbed her and put on some red lipstick to at least save the day. I don't like it.


Freida Pinto in Prada.
The bottom part is too voluminous without being voluminous. Its wide in a funny way.I don't like it


Michelle Williams in Jason Wu
Some may argue that this should be among the best looks. Its a great dress no doubt and it fits well. However whatever she had on her hair killed the look for me. I just wanna take it off and then she'll be perfect :) 


My take. Best look is Salma Hayek in Gucci and Worst is Freida Pinto in Prada. 
It was really hard to pick out the looks i didn't like. Hollywood stylists do not play. They always bring it.

To see all the photos you can check here


Peace, Love and Sequins.

35 36 37 38