01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: MODEL CRUSH: EVA MARCILLE 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MODEL CRUSH: EVA MARCILLE

34
If you are my friend you probably know i crush on this chic a lot. The reason being that this girl is very very regular. skinny yes, but she doesn't strike you as model. First she's short, Second she's rough around the edges too. But once she gets in front of a camera. Bam! her photos are amazing and have you sen her on the runway? Her walk is fierce. I was rooting for her during cycle 3 ANTM. She was a delight to watch and i'm so glad she won.

She's gone on to model, act, and also present on TV. She even had her own show. I want to kidnap her someday and make her take pictures for me and also teach me the thing she does with her neck where she makes it enlongated.

Totally love her.

















35 36 37 38