01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: TOMBOY CHIC 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TOMBOY CHIC

34
Hi Ya,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been a cross between hectic and easy. Last week was hecticdotcom. Catching a little break at the moment and decided to blog.

I've always admired guys for having it so easy. Tshirt, shorts, jeans and off they go. Lately I've been inspired by comfort so much and i find loose fitted plain white tees very comfy. Round necks, V necks... I'm in!



I  wore this to work on Monday. I've been waiting to wear this bf jeans for a while. Now that i have i think i want to turn it into a distressed style for a different look. What do you think?

I doubt i could ever do tomboy all the way though. I have too much chic in my head to have added a pair of oxfords this look. So yeah some heels.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

35 36 37 38