01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: BELLE NOIR 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BELLE NOIR

34
Hi There,

Hope everyone's week is going well. My weekend was a work filled one. Back to back shoots and all.  Had a shoot for Genevieve magazine on friday and worked all through saturday and sunday on a video shoot. Coupled with pre and post shoot logistics, sourcing clothes and everything in between, all i can say is my eyes are a mess.

Speaking of shoots, here is a shoot i styled earlier on in the year. It was my first test editorial ever and was photographed by top Nigerian Fashion and Wedding photographer Kayode Martins of Xsightn photography.

I called it Belle Noir which translates literally to 'Beautiful Darkness' as it was inspired by the rich mahogany skin tone of the model. I've loved her skin tone for ages and finally got a chance to have it photographed.

The year is running by so quickly and things have been so fast paced for me. I've done a lot more shoots some of which i may be sharing from time to time as privacy permits...but yeah i definitely share. Hope you guys like it.

Enjoy.







Kayode is in love with wide angles.









Model: Felicia Otanwa
Styling Assistant: Chinelo Obi
Logistics: Chinwe Ezeanata
Photography: Kayode Martins 08033051621,info@xsightn.com.  See website  HERE
Styling: Ifeoma Odogwu

35 36 37 38