01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: POLKA DOTS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

POLKA DOTS

34
Hey there,

So how's the year so far. It's like I blinked and we're in 2014. Time needs to observe some chill really cos I can't keep up.  Last year went by in such a flash plus I remember 2006 like it was yesterday.

I'm not one for resolutions but this yeeeear.... I'm working out! I already started a few months back tho but I intend staying faithful.  Lately I've been spending a lot of time behind the wheels and not getting to walk a lot  and be very physical so yes I put on some weight. I had to check myself. Still checking myself as I don't want to be expelled from teamskinnybitches. The horror.  Here are some of what I do to get fit.

Running 2-5km every morning depending on my energy level. After which I do squats, lift some miserly weights, planks and call it a day. Sit-ups errrrr.
I've reduced my carbs drastically.  I only do it once a week and a very small portion.
No coke. That drink is evil and trust me you can live without it. I replaced that addiction with fruit juices. Fresh, packaged, whatever I can lay my hands on

So yeah keeping fit is top on my list.

Number 2 is making extremely well thought out work decisions. Only things that add value to my brand and result in income shall be paid attention to.  Time wasting can cost you a lot.

Last but definitely not the least, is not to down the whole pack of juice in one sitting. I'm a fruit juice  addict and most times I can't help myself especially if it's Chivita apple and more recently Ceres. Hopefully the gods of restraint show me some mercy.

So there you have it. Three simple resolutions.

Last weekend, I was in turn up mode. Went out with a couple of friends. I hadn't gone out in a whileee and I had so much fun, I didn't know when I took off my shoes and got on the chair. Pls if you saw anyone dancing like a drunk at The Place...just know it wasn't me.




With my homie Folakunle

XOXO



35 36 37 38