01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: LAID BACK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

LAID BACK

34
Hey guys hope you had a great weekend. Here's a look at what I wore this past weekend. I had to go support my friend who organized a 'his and hers' intimate fair at the Lagoon restaurant over the weekend. (Read the post before this) Also a client of mine wanted to show the lingerie/adult section of her boutique.

I wanted an outfit that would be comfy and make my day easy cos asides the fair I had two other appointments on that day and it meant I had to come and go etc.  I'm big on comfort I've often joked sometimes that I want to make so much money so I can go everywhere in my Pjays. Lol

Anyway I'm a stylist so I doubt that is even possible.







That is musician duo Skuki at my client's stand, and below shoppers perusing the products. Will get more photos soon.

Have a great week.
Xoxo.



35 36 37 38