01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: SNEAK PEAK FROM CLOTHING BRAND, DESIGN FOR LOVE DFL 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

SNEAK PEAK FROM CLOTHING BRAND, DESIGN FOR LOVE DFL

34
Hiya, 

Hope you had a great week. 

My Saturday mornings are usually for doing nothing but then I remembered I may want to have Ice cream after church tomorrow so I decided to just do five laps of 200m run but then I went on to 10 laps and then wait for it 17laps! Honestly I imagine this is the kind of victory fitfam expects from us Lazy drones. Lol

Earlier this week I had a shoot with Lagos based clothing label Design for Love DFL. The brief was pretty straight forward and involved still photos and videos to show clients  interesting ways to wear the pieces for different occasions and scenarios with a focus on colour and print.

It was a long shoot as with most shoots but it was fun Here's a sneak peak. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.



                                                       Caught off guard.

See more of DFL pieces on their website designforlove.com.ng and on Instagram, @dflrocks.

Xoxo





35 36 37 38