01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: WORK WEEKEND FOR CHUWEE AND PLUMMY 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WORK WEEKEND FOR CHUWEE AND PLUMMY

34
Hiya,

Hope your week is going great so far. It's a very rainy day in lagos today and if you're stuck in traffic or out at the moment. Just be safe. Your reward is in heaven.

So over the weekend I had to make a trip to the Capital to do a shoot for my Client's boutique. (Capital has a nice ring to it. No?) basically I spent my weekend in Abuja doing what I do best styling.The boutique is Chuwee&Plummy C&P it's at no 6 Abubakar Koko crescent off maitama sule, Asokoro. I'm the PR girl for the store as well so if you're in Abuja be sure to head over and you can get a discount if you mention I sent you. The store carries both high street and  luxury brands as well as a few Nigerian brands. I've been working on getting more in as I'm all about buying Nigerian so yeah if you're a designer and happen to read this you can get at me too. We are doing rent free too. For now we have Sunny Rose, Dot Accessories, Yon Seno, Sashes Couture and T Daniels and Malinne bridal, the bridal section.


                                        Store front

We'll be launching the e-commerce site any minute now http://candpnigeria.com So you can buy from anywhere. There will be a mega sale soon too so be on the lookout and feel free to contact me for any info you need. For now you can always follow the boutique via
twitter & Instagram (same handle): chuweeandplummy
Facebook: Chuwee&Plummy

I flew Dana air to and fro. Yeah I know. I panicked as well but I heard their services had improved greatly after the crash so I was calm and the comfort food I had while waiting to board was a bit more help. Through out last week I was on a liquid diet so I couldn't eat much but like I said I was a little nervous.the yoghurt is the only other thing I had all through the weekend as well and one sandwich.




Did the liquid diet work? Well I can't tell maybe a little. I'm too paranoid sorry. And I admit I'm a yo yo dieter. Shame!

Had to pack up in a hurry. I thought I had mastered this act until I realised that evening I had forgotten my tooth brush. I'm very attached to my own toothbrush but oh well. Had to make do with what the hotel provided. I stayed at this place called the Berkshire. Pretty decent.




After landing on Friday, I had to head straight to the store to go through the clothes we'd be shooting. It helps for better organisation and to have a smooth shoot. This lace and fringe dress was speaking to me and luckily it was going to be in the shoot.


Shoot day started off great but I had to switch models at some point cos both models couldn't be available for the whole day. They each did their part though and i hope pictures come out well.
Sneak peak/ BTS

Mirror selfies before the shoot. That is Abuja's most sought after photographer for real. George Okoro.
Models Patricia and Anita doing their thing. I love models that can pose and get the right shot in seconds. I can't coach a model on set ever. It's frustrating and there are always way too many clothes to shoot and no time so I was glad these girls were professional. Thanks to GI model management for going through.



The bridal section doubled as my changing room for the shoot. That's me in the back ground and that's how I am at shoots very hands on. 

(Aso-oke vest- Remi Buttons, shoes-Bronx, bodycon- Only, necklace-opia)

Took a break in between the shoot to change power as phcn is never reliable. This is me completely knackered. We shot a lot of nice pieces. Can't wait for photos to be out so I can share them. 

Left Abj on Sunday morning. I actually planned to stay till Tuesday to see a few friends and truthfully break my liquid diet at this restaurant that always torments me with food pics on Instagram. Anyway I found out one of my friends doesn't like the owner's sister so I changed my mind. 

I'm loyal like that. Lol . 

Hope you have a fantastic week.


35 36 37 38