01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: POSES WITH MY BOO 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

POSES WITH MY BOO

34
You know that show Bill Cosby hosted 'kids say the darnedest things'. They really do often times I felt my little cousin could totally rock that show. 

As a three-year old, I remember offering her water which I was drinking out of a bottle and she says "wait" then goes to the kitchen fetches a glass and holds it up for me to pour in the water. As an adult, I felt so delinquent. 

Now on the day my cousin was born in 2002, yes.. (She's just 12)  it was exactly a year after my dad passed away and the mood around the house was a little gloomy so imagine the joy when the phone call came in. But this is not why she's special to me. There are soooooo many reasons I can't even begin to state them all. It's more about the things she says, how sweet and warm she is (comes to my room to hug me every morning and every single night), and lastly how wise. Honestly I don't know any other 12year-olds half as wise hellll I don't even think I'm as wise as she is. You think I'm exaggerating right? I promise you I'm not. She has advised me about relationships, quarrels with my sister, what to eat to be healthy... I'm just like who teaches you these things... 

She told me of one time her older brother and sister were having a sibling rift.. and she did nothing. So I asked.. Why and she goes "I honestly can't be bothered about Papa and Jemimah anymore I have issues of my own and besides I had things to do" and I'm just like seriously, what issues can you possibly have and she goes.. "I can be going out to visit my friends, we can go shopping, watch tv or even be sleeping"  


The height was when she tried to analyze housing/transport issues from mainland to island and tried to relate it to people who commute from Maraba/Nyanja areas to Asokoro/Maitama in Abuja where she lives. According to her, we are wasting more money leaving away from town regardless of the high costs of getting a nice house on the island. We should do whatever we can to get a house on the Island so we can save more on transport. I then asked her if she could lend me N28m to buy a house in Lekki. Lol. case closed.

She can travel perfectly on her own as you'll see in photos below. Her mum has soo much faith and trust in her it's crazy. 

Oh but before you get carried away she can be a kid and she'll show you. Like finishing this 2kg worth of Tang in less than 2 weeks 



or spilling ice cream all over her clothes at the cinema and making me clean her up in the bathroom, or when I find her being a little snobbish. For instance she says her mum's assistant once to her to Nyanya and it was so rowdy. She goes " I can't ever go to all those Nyanya and Maraba areas again". I was quick to check her tho. 

Anyway that's just some of what we get up to. 

She was also my assistant for a few days, following me to Designer showrooms on Pull days and coming with me on the set of Jara the tv show on Africa Magic (I'm the stylist to the two presenters)  I'm so sad she's left me. The holidays are almost over for Secondary school students so she had to go back to Abuja and prepare but more importantly "I don't want my mummy to feel sad and think I have abandoned her to enjoy myself in Lagos but I'll be back next holiday"



Sleeping on Pull day. She only woke up for lunch 

With Uti Nwachukwu

With Helen Paul

Uti (head to toe in Enzo lagos) and Helen in Zizi Cardow

Pose off, Selfies and Goodbyes...

 
 








Xoxo!













35 36 37 38