01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: Dungarees Remix 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dungarees Remix

34
Or maybe How to dress up your Dungarees would have been a better title. Anyway, I must warn you picture overload! But before I go on, some things i see and it's just difficult to comprehend. 

There is this story on Linda Ikeji  about a woman who got burned by a jealous wife. The wife accused her of talking to her husband at an event. Wife is currently serving a 17yr sentence and the injured woman has been wearing a burn mask for 2 years now. She finally just took it off and her recovery is ah-amazing. But I believe such hurt runs deep and she will take longer to heal mentally.

 So I check the comment section to see reactions and even though I expected people to be judgemental and insensitive I have no idea why I'm still disappointed. Comments like "it serves her right" "she has learnt her lesson" "next time she see person husband she go run" I really don't know what to say. In this age of liberation, knowledge at our finger tips, increased sense of awareness, women, people still decide to think and act so low and it's ok??? Come on it's never ok! 

Ladies if you think your man is cheating.. You check that man! Don't go after the other woman, a man CANNOT be snatched. If a man is reckless enough to risk your happiness by cheating then you check him. The woman did not force him, you're not in a committed relationship with the woman. Deal with your man. And please do get a life. I believe it is when you think low of yourself or have nothing productive to do with your time that you let the devil use you in a malicious cat fight.

There was this neighbour of mine years ago who could chase anything in skirt. One day (and I live in a quiet estate) his wife starts screaming outside her house, she and her sister viciously pounding two girls. It was so embarrassing to watch. Gist later was that the girls came looking for her husband and I was just like damnn! First of all as a man how do you give your heaux your house address. Apparently he had invited them over cos he thought his wife would be away that day but unfortunately she stayed home a little longer and he couldn't have the sense to call heaux and cancel or maybe he forgot. My point is she could have made her point to the girls without embarrassing herself like that especially when she knew the kind of man she was married to. Instead of disturbing the peace and inviting neighbours to the ugly circus.

Anyway I guess I've made my point. On to pictures!

My style in recent times, has gravitated towards more relaxed and comfy wear. It reflects my lifestyle majorly. As a stylist I'm always on the go, sourcing, going to a photoshoot etc. even on days when I'm not working, I can't be a***d to dress up. But sometimes I have serious meetings like on this day but I still wanted to be myself. The blazer and heels helped be to balance our the serious side I think! Enjoy.








No it's not a wedding band I'm still very single. 

(Lady Victoria bag by Dot Accessories, dungarees from Mr Price,  Blazer Warehouse, shoes Jojo Cat) 

Ps- it's Sallah but I'm too lazy to go to any ram parties even though I really really want ram. Whatever happened to my loyal Muslim neighbours who would show up unannounced with goodies? I'm not liking this new behaviour. 
35 36 37 38