01 02 03 HYPERFASHUN: LAGOS FASHION AND DESIGN WEEK DAY 2: STREET STYLE!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

LAGOS FASHION AND DESIGN WEEK DAY 2: STREET STYLE!!

34

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone's great. My week has been a mixture of fatigue and excitement. My birthday came up on Monday right in the middle of work so it was a little meh...Will blog about it later. Missed day 1 of LFDW mainly cos I needed to recuperate from stress. Managed to make it to Day 2 yesterday.

One of the reasons I love fashion week is that I do zero work for the 3-4days. As a matter of policy. I try to enjoy the shows and be inspired. While still spotting pieces for clients etc. another reason is that I get to see a lot of my colleagues who I don't see often like Maryanne Alabi, the fashion editor of 360nobs who's also a stylist, Eve Tawo and a lot others. 

Tried to get to the shows on time and generally raffled around until they let us into the tents.

                 Sharon Ojong of Spice tv
    Got interviewed by Spice tv do I did a papparazi switch on them

   Fashion enthusiast Onyinye of the purple glory blog

     Creative director of Retro Religion

     Cool kid, writer and publicist Myles Igwe

Founder of Lagos Fashion and Design Week and CEO of Style House Files. Omoyemi Akerele. Wonder Woman. Putting a show of this magnitude year in year out is NO JOKE.

Designer and Creative Director of the Sisiano Brand. Paulo

Them I bumped into Yagazie Emezi. I don't know what happened to the camera o. You don't know her, pls google asap

       Creative director 1407 
                          Ogua of Dzyn

     L'espace street style reporter he papped me so I returned the Favour

My fashion friend one of the "I just gat backs' lol. He'll kill me if he reads this but it's always a delight seeing Seye. We will be working together soon I hope. 

Accessories designer Mr Shem of Shem Paronelli. That's stylist Moses Ebite Moashy in the background. I thought his outfit was quite spectacular. It's fashion week tho. Outlandish is very welcome.

Maryanne Alabi, stylist and editor at 360nobs.com

Then the high point if my faffing around. I spotted my work!!! *tumbles*  it's a fashion week campaign I directed and styled for Nigerian brand Eve and Tribe. If you haven't heard of them pls go to eveandtribe.com not only will you thank me later, you will be hooked on the affordability. I always get a high when I spot my work in print. Especially if it's on a wall or billboard. Speaking of work. I'm going to open a new page on this blog where I'll just post up all my work like a tumblr also thinking of a shop too if the gods of procrastination will let me be great. 


Then It was time for the shows. Separate blog post coming right up. Have a fantastic day guys. Xoxo!!

















35 36 37 38